Aloe Konjac Sponge
Name: Aloe Konjac Sponge
Ingredients: Natural konjac glucomannan
Detoxifying, beautifying and nourishing skin
Enterprise standard: Q/WBVS 001-2016
Place of origin: Wuhan, Hubei
Manufacturer: Wuhan Bebevisa Biotech Co., Ltd. / Wuhan Z-micro Unite S&T Co., Ltd.
Does it normally always feel like you've got dirt, grime and leftover makeup on your face even though you've just washed it? That's because you haven’t yet added Bebevisa Aloe konjac sponge to your daily beauty routine.
The Aloe konjac sponge acts as a gentle exfoliator, rubbing off dead skin cells in the most delicate manner, while its natural fibers effectively and simultaneously cling dirt and makeup away from your skin.
We bring you beauty secrets from around the world and the Konjac Sponge is the latest and greatest cleansing trend originally from Japan. It is made from the fibers of the Konjac plant which can absorb a large amount water. You guessed it, like a sponge. It becomes a soft cleansing tool that you can use morning and night.
Benefits of an Aloe Konjac Sponge:
- you will use less cleanser (save on your expensive beauty products!)
- wipes away dirt, makeup and oils especially around the nose area
- dries out quickly between uses
- konjac fibers help unclog pores
- gently exfoliates to help with make-up application
Our Aloe konjac sponge is infused with aloe ingredients for its purifying benefits.
1Here are some instructions I want to share with you as follows,
1. Soak the dry sponge in water for 3~5 minutes until fully soft, then start using with or without cleanser.
2. After use, rinse the sponge and press it gently, do not wring it (for keeping structure).
3. Finally, hang it in a well-ventilated space to air dry.
General speaking, natural products are easy to mildew if don't save them properly. So, it's very important to rinse and dry it after use.